About Community Home Services
Community Home Services (CHS) was founded in 1995 by Dock Woods Community, Frederick Mennonite Community, Peter Becker Community, The Community at Rockhill and Souderton Mennonite Homes.
Our goal was to extend faith-based support, care and security to persons who desire to remain at home.
In 2013, CHS merged with one of its founders and is now a subsidiary of Grace Inspired Ministries.
- Service to others
- Respect of human dignity
- Compassion for all people
- Ethical standards in business and relationships.
These values are intrinsic to Community Home Services and are reflected in the way we conduct business, provide care, and relate with our community, clients and employees.
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association
- Bucks County Office of Aging and Adult Services
- Montgomery County Office of Aging and Adult Services
- Grace Inspired Ministries—Lutheran Community at Telford and Community at Rockhill